Complaint Review: AES

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: willard curtis — Missouri ciTY Texas
AES
11554 Davis Creek Court Jacksonville, Florida USA

AES Automotive Electronic Solutions Comsumer Beware Unscrupulous, Unethical and dishonest business pratices. Jacksonville Florida

Found this company on a web page it stated that they repair   Front Control module.  I call the phone number and talk with a Darrell no last name given, first clue there  might be something wrong .I told him what the vehicle problems i was having,  he tsaid me it was the front control module.

Trusting the sale pitch about them being A rated with the BBB I sent them the unit by The USPS. I gave the credit card information and while the unit was in transit, they already charged my account.  I call them asking about the unit four days later  their response was the module could not be repair and they will have to give me a remanufactured unit then another charge to my account. I ask them to send back the old module to me they could not without a core charge second clue.

After not hearing from the company I call Darrell again he informed me that the module was sent by next day air. A week later, I got the package   by ground shipment, the clues just kept compounding. I took the part to my mechanic they installed it by AES instructions and the same problem as before I sent it to be repaired nothing worked.

I call back to AES and ask to speak to a manger his name is Mack I told him what the situation was he got defensive and told me my mechanic did not work on the unit and they found it bad. I asked why they charged my account before the even started working on the module he said that that was standard business practice. Through the conversation, I found out, they charge whatever they want.   I ask what if the module was good he then said they would refund the customer. My trusted   mechanic informed me that   other problem would have occurred if the module were to have gone out. Mack the manger really got upset after that revelation, he   told me they were not a rip-off company and slammed down the phone.

My contention is once they receive a component, if it is good, they will tell you it is bad, and your account is all ready charged and the fight is to try to get you money back.  Stay clear  of AES if you value your r time, money and peace of mind, these people are not in business to help no one but themselves  and not in your best interest, to do business  with them.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AES/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/AES-Automotive-Electronic-Solutions-Comsumer-Beware-Unscrupulous-Unethical-and-dishonest-1068207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AES