Complaint Review: AFC Safe Haven/ USfinacialresorces

• Submitted: Sat, June 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: Angelia — Jefferson Texas United States of America
AFC Safe Haven/ USfinacialresorces

AFC Safe Haven/ USfinacialresorces Some foreign speaking people called me claiming to provide information and application for grants. They said it would only cost me $3.87 but they also charged $9.95 to my card. And said later emailed Internet

*General Comment: Major rip off

I was called by some foreign speaking people who stated that they would provide me with information and application to file for government grants. They said it would only cost me $3.87 for registration but they also charged my card $9.95. The merchant name they used was AFC id Safe Haven . Later they emailed me and said that they will be charging me $59.00 per month. I am furious! This is rediculous!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AFC-Safe-Haven-USfinacialresorces/internet/AFC-Safe-Haven-USfinacialresorces-Some-foreign-speaking-people-called-me-claiming-to-pro-905060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AFC Safe Haven/ USfinacialresorces

#1 General Comment

Major rip off

AUTHOR: CASSADY - (United States of America)

I also received phone call today and made the mistake  of giving my credit card. info. Then I told the operator to just cancel this transaction now. I then called my credit card and it has been charged to this company. How can people do this? I requested to cancel before hanging up and was told they would cancel transaction. They charged my card $3.87 and again for $19.95.