Complaint Review: AFC Services,LLC

po box 80865 Las Vagas, Nevada USA
  • Phone: (702)467-5119
  • Web:
  • Category: Library

AFC Services,LLC I had someone approached me in a Walmart parking lot talking about buying magazines I was interested in because they had cooking magazines for my wife and children magazines for my kid so respectively I bought both of them some magazines I never received them Las Vagas Nevada

so about 9 months ago I was in a Walmart parking lot. I was approached by a young lady that was supposedly selling magazines. I was interested because they had cooking magazines that I could get for my wife and children magazines I could get from my young boy.

it says it takes about 120 days to receive the magazines but it's been at least three times as long is that I have tried to reach the company numerous times with no luck. I decided look up the company online and found I thought report photo try my luck with this I hope these b*******. Get away with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AFC-ServicesLLC/Las-Vagas-Nevada-89180/AFC-ServicesLLC-I-had-someone-approached-me-in-a-Walmart-parking-lot-talking-about-buyin-1164223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AFC Services,LLC