Complaint Review: AFFORDABLE MOBILE MECHANICS

• Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — citrus springs Florida United States of America
AFFORDABLE MOBILE MECHANICS
some where in ocala... ocala, Florida United States of America

AFFORDABLE MOBILE MECHANICS raymond coley attempted to rip my wife off for 500$ to replace fuel pump n 100$to change spark plugs..he messed with my fuel line,so that my brand new pump would burn out. ocala, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Free Labor?

*Consumer Comment: What kind of car is it?

this mechanic is crooked, he came over apprx.4 wks,prior to next visit, which Im absolutely positive, he set up...I just bought brand new pump, had it installed...Raymond I called to change spark plugs which he did,oh by the way he conviently without my approval bent my fuel line, knowing that it would burn out the new fuel pump...2wks.,later Raymonds goal was achieved, my fuel pump was only a month old ,bought brand new which is another story(,that guy will b on the next report I file. Anyways my fuel pump burned out. had to call him back, thought the spark plugs fouled out again...he said .he said it would cost 450$-500$to replace my fuel pump, after he attempted to charge me 100$ to replace my spark plugs, which by the way my wife bought. [continued below]....

.......see I was at work and this suspect of a man, thrives off of innocent
women n young adults, I would call children. like I said he attempted to connive
n steal, when I talked to him n heard his poor excuse of a con,i knew something
wasnt right...I told him I would pay if he could get my car running...but come
on 100$ for a couple of twists n turns(replacing Sparkplugs)need less to say he
left my house knowing that he couldnt con or hustle me, but bottom line is my
car still isnt running, but I wasnt going to fall for that again, hope fully
we can stop this half a**ed crook from victimizing another innocent person...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AFFORDABLE-MOBILE-MECHANICS/ocala-Florida-/AFFORDABLE-MOBILE-MECHANICS-raymond-coley-attempted-to-rip-my-wife-off-for-500-to-replace-930502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AFFORDABLE MOBILE MECHANICS

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Free Labor?

AUTHOR: Raymond Coley - (United States of America)

Thats what you got! we came for a tune up! mario your wife said.did the fuel pump. and when i got there car wouldnt run! Mario from craigslist improperly installed your fuel pump. I showed wife kinked fuel lines under car!! No Worries! You just wanted free Labor. mr So Called Tattoo artist!! yeah i remeber you! cussin me on the phone! & yes I left your car with a free tune up.. and remember i had 2 other mechanics there also! 3 againest 1  Who would you Believe??? Go back to cali if you want a free ride!! & I will see you in court!!!!  Raymond Coley..

What kind of car is it?

AUTHOR: someguyinks - (United States of America)

Not all cars have spark plugs that are easy to replace.  I've seen ones that can take a couple hours to replace.  It may really be a $100 job.

Victor