Complaint Review: AFFORDABLE QUALITY LIGHTING

• Submitted: Tue, August 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 03, 2010

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
AFFORDABLE QUALITY LIGHTING
23638 Lyons Ave, Suite 456 Newhall, California U.S.A.

AFFORDABLE QUALITY LIGHTING They are running a scam Newhall California

*Author of original report: These guys ripped me off

*Consumer Comment: I had a great experience with the company

*Consumer Comment: Don't Understand Critism

*Author of original report: Thanks "Bob" for showing your wisdom and that your the OWNER! Do not believe his post. We have the facts!

*Author of original report: Ok Bob, or should I say owner of Affordable Quality Lighting

*Consumer Suggestion: This is just a lighting dealer with a bad record and was exposed by Consumer Lighting Reports

*Author of original report: You can also see that other people are seeing this scam as well.

Afforadable Quality Lighting has recently started a website at:

This website is a total scam designed to trash their competitors.

They have direct links from their own website that can be found here:

This is a very unethical company and their advertising practices are very questionable

James
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2008 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AFFORDABLE-QUALITY-LIGHTING/Newhall-California-91321/AFFORDABLE-QUALITY-LIGHTING-They-are-running-a-scam-Newhall-California-362223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AFFORDABLE QUALITY LIGHTING

These guys ripped me off

AUTHOR: Jimmy - ()

They are still ripping people off

I had a great experience with the company

AUTHOR: Frank - (United States of America)

My daughter and I have both ordered rope lighting products that I, a DIYer, installed from
Affordable Quality Lighting, 23638 Lyons Ave, Newhall, CA 91321.

We both have had a very good experience with both the products and the customer service, Barbara was great and answered my installation questions.

The products shipped the next day via UPS arrived in about one day here in San Diego.

I had to respond to the negative post that after my experience makes me wonder if the poster is actually a competitor that is just trying to slam them.

I would order from them again.
Frank
San Diego

Don't Understand Critism

AUTHOR: Jahbba - (U.S.A.)

I have made purchases from affordable Quality lighting. The most recent was for a remodel I was doing at my house. I ordered 30 recessed lights and 20+ step lights. The products and pricing were very good and work great. The pricing I received on the bulbs are less than half I would have had to pay at HD or Lowes. I don't understand the critism. James could you enlighten me as to what your problem is? I have a lot more work to do in my house as my wife wants to redo all of the lighting. I have a lot more to do outside as well.

Thanks

AUTHOR: Jimmy - (U.S.A.)

Do not believe the rebuttal. "Bob" is acting like a consumer but is actually the owner. Follow this URL and you will actually see that Bob from Valencia is actually the owner and has already filed a rebuttal on his company. It is an absolute lie and that right there shows you how the business is run.
See this link:
This goes to show you the complete advertising scam they are doing.
A. Claim number 1 about things being in alphabetical order are not true. Check out their rope light page:
3. Novelty Lights
4. Christmas Lights and More
I guess the alphabet has changed and C comes after S and T and N comes after S? Did you miss that? Oh, do not worry, I have a screen shot of it slime ball advertiser. So you can go ahead and change it, but it is exposed now. Wow, I am so glad "Bob" was so smart in pointing that one out.
B. Donations for educating people about rope light and landscape lights? Hmm, I guess those must be some hefty donations $100-$200 a day in Google Ad words? I find that very hard to.
C. Affordable Quality Lighting claims that their company has been in Business for 34 years which is a lie. We checked this out with the California Department of State incorporations and found they have only been in business since 12/2007. So that means less than a year. You can find that link here:
D. Affordable Quality Lighting has on BBB complaint themselves in less than 1 year. That is well above the normal if you look at the majority of lighting dealers on the internet.
E. I am not a lighting dealer, I specialize in uncovering advertising scams on the internet and I let people know. Trust me, this will be blogged about and it will be well know about the advertising scam that this company is performing.
Facts are facts, this is an advertising scam. Affordable Quality Lighting is not a good company to do business with. By the way "Bob" thank you for showing us that you are so smart. We will let people look at all of these facts and decide if your an ethical company or not.

4. Christmas Lights and More

I guess the alphabet has changed and C comes after S and T? Did you miss that? Oh, do not worry, I have a screen shot of it. So you can go ahead and change it,
but it is exposed now.

B. Donations for educating people about rope light and landscape lights? Hmm, I guess those must be some hefty donations $100-$200 a day in Google Ad words? I find that very hard to believe since the real consumer reports organization does not even do that.

#9 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Bob - (U.S.A.)

I am sure that the above person(s) is another lighting dealer that did NOT make the consumer lighting reports list, or did his company make the bad list?

The consumer lighting reports site helped me make the right decision. In fact I did NOT buy from Affordable quality lighting when I saw them on Consumer Lighting Reports.org , as they did not have what I wanted, instead I bought from Westside, ANOTHER dealer that ALSO had great reviews on that site.

I did find Consumer Lighting Reports through Google.
Consumer Reports also does not accept advertisers, yet they also advertise on google.

Ever hear of donations to support public awareness sites??

And by the way Einstein: Affordable Quality is on top of the list based on alphabetical order..and this is clearly noted how they sorted the list on their site...did you miss that?

You see Mr. Fake Name Used, Consumer Lighting Reports helped me make the right decision.

And it seems to me there are many OTHER sites on Consumer Lighting Reports that have great reviews and not only Affordable Quality Lighting.

Please grow up. The smart consumers can read between the lines. Did the site hurt your company so bad? Were you exposed by consumer lighting reports?

Why dont you clean up your business?...huh?? And stop bad mouthing companies with good records

You can also see that other people are seeing this scam as well.