Complaint Review: AFLAC Dental PLan

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: Beve1 — Portland Oregon
AFLAC Dental PLan
1932 Wynnton Road Columbus, Georgia USA

AFLAC Dental PLan Falsely withdrew money from my account when they had been paid Columbus Georgia

I had dental insurance with Aflac I sat if up for auto with draw, in the month of June, I called them

directly to pay my monthly fee. Within a few days they withdrew another payment, I did not authority

them to do that, they had been paid. I requested for AFLAC to return my payment, what they did was an insult

to me, they sent me part of the payment, what I did was return the check back to them and requested

again they send the full amount which they had no business touching in the first place, this was stealing

and what they did was wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AFLAC-Dental-PLan/Columbus-Georgia-31999/AFLAC-Dental-PLan-Falsely-withdrew-money-from-my-account-when-they-had-been-paid-Columbus-1069504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AFLAC Dental PLan