Complaint Review: AFNI - Anderson Financial - Anderson Fin Network Bloom

• Submitted: Thu, August 02, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 02, 2007

• Reported By:denham springs Louisiana
AFNI - Anderson Financial - Anderson Fin Network Bloom
404 Brock Drive Bloomington, Illinois U.S.A.

AFNI - Anderson Financial - Anderson Fin Network Bloom OLD CINGULAR ACCT, WILL NOT VALIDATE DEBT, REPORTING ON CF AS INSTALLMENT ACCOUNT ripoff Bloomington Illinois

this company is reporting on my credit file that I owe them a debt for a old cingular account. I have mailed them certified letters requesting this debt be validated, and they have not responded. (I have the signed RR) I have disputed it over and over again with credit reporting agencies. (always verifing it as belonging to them) I filed disputes with the FTC, The BBB (no reply from them) The State Attorney General about this and still they continue to report account.

I spoke with cingular who I have had my account with for over 7 years and is still current, and they told me I do not owe them anything. I even had them run my SS# and still NOTHING. I have no clue where this debt came from. I noticed that they have reported this as what seems to be a installment account on one of my credit files. They change their name often.

I receive alerts now everytime something changes on my credit file, and this company has changed the status, their name, on my Equifax CF 3 times within the past 15 days. I smell a rat.

denham springs, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2007 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AFNI-Anderson-Financial-Anderson-Fin-Network-Bloom/Bloomington-Illinois-61702/AFNI-Anderson-Financial-Anderson-Fin-Network-Bloom-OLD-CINGULAR-ACCT-WILL-NOT-VALIDAT-264740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AFNI - Anderson Financial - Anderson Fin Network Bloom