Complaint Review: AFNI Financial credit reporting

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Bruce — Clearwater Florida United States of America
AFNI Financial credit reporting
Clearwater, Florida United States of America

AFNI Financial credit reporting AFNI has NUMEROUS false credit listings on my Experien -- Transunion and Equifax research Clearwater, Florida

*Consumer Comment: AFNI, Inc. Class or No Class

AFNI financial credit reporting has numberous errors on my 3 credit reports. Some go back to 1998.  It shows loans unpaid in 2011.   I have not had a loan since 2005. I sent a 9 page print out to all 3 reporting groups,.  Experien - Transunion and Equifax. Thank you.

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 04:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AFNI-Financial-credit-reporting/Clearwater-Florida-33762/AFNI-Financial-credit-reporting-AFNI-has-NUMEROUS-false-credit-listings-on-my-Experien--860339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AFNI Financial credit reporting

AFNI, Inc. Class or No Class

AUTHOR: Dr.Bob - (USA)

My first dealing with this company was in November of 2012 when my wife learned that they had posted a erroneous report on her credit report with all of the credit agencies. My wife sent them a letter explaining that the debt was her ex-husband's since they have been divorced since 2001. The letter requested that they fax us any written proof that my wife was connected to this debt. Instead they sent us a copy of a dismissal letter for her debt. Further calls ensured us that they would make the appropriate report to the credit agencies aand have the bad report removed. Unfortunately, my wife misplaced the report and we called them to request another one. They refused citing company policy. They were very rude and called back several times harrassing both me and my wife. If filing complaints with the many state and federal agencies does not work, then I will file in small claims court. This company needs to be taken down a notch!! SAD!!