desperate

• Submitted: Mon, June 02, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 02, 2008

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
AFNI INC
PO Box 3427 Bloomington, IL, Illinois U.S.A.

AFNI INC I want to thank everyone who filed reports. It kept me from being scammed they also sent me a letter about a past due bill from Bell Atlantic. Bloomington, IL Illinois

I received a letter from Afni saying had a past due bill from Bell Atlantic For 317.36 from an area code i have never lived in. I am grateful for all those who filed report. They kept me from getting scammed thank you.

Allen
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2008 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AFNI-INC/Bloomington-IL-Illinois-61702/AFNI-INC-I-want-to-thank-everyone-who-filed-reports-It-kept-me-from-being-scammed-they-al-336497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AFNI INC