Complaint Review: AFNI - afnicollections.com - Afni Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, February 12, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 12, 2010

• Reported By: smokinjo68 — Hermitage Tennessee United States of America
AFNI - afnicollections.com - Afni Inc.
404 Brock Drive Bloomington, Illinois United States of America

AFNI - afnicollections.com - Afni Inc. Was being charged for an account I never had Bloomington, Illinois

I recieved a collections leter from AFNI stating that I owed Verizon Select Services a total of $564.69, but they would settle for $50.00.

I called the number provided on the letter and sat on hold for 15 minutes.  I got to my computer and did a search fro teh company and found an additional number to contact them by (877.403.0670).  A woman answered, not identifyine herself with the company, and she brought my account up.  She had my name, previous address and the year I first moved into the residence. I explained toher that the only home phone service I had at that time was a Pay As You Go plan and that I have NEVER had a verizon plan, either home phone or cell phone.  The ladie stated that she would stop the mailings, that they probably had the wrong person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2010 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AFNI-afnicollectionscom-Afni-Inc/Bloomington-Illinois-61702-3427/AFNI-afnicollectionscom-Afni-Inc-Was-being-charged-for-an-account-I-never-had-Bloo-568444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AFNI - afnicollections.com - Afni Inc.