Complaint Review: AFNI - afnicollections.com - Afni Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, February 19, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: Diana — Melbourne Florida United States of America
AFNI - afnicollections.com - Afni Inc.
404 brock drive po box 3427 bloomington, Il. 61702 Internet United States of America

AFNI - afnicollections.com - Afni Inc. I recieved a collections letter in the mail telling me I owe 858.18 to T-mobil I have never had t-mobil ever they said they are going to persue it. Internet

afnicollections has sent me a collection notice for 858.18 for services for T-mobile. I have never in my life ever done buisness with T-mobile. The have infomation about me like my name, phone number, ssn #, address. They said they are going to persue it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2010 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AFNI-afnicollectionscom-Afni-Inc/internet/AFNI-afnicollectionscom-Afni-Inc-I-recieved-a-collections-letter-in-the-mail-telli-571744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AFNI - afnicollections.com - Afni Inc.