Complaint Review: AFNI - afnicollections.com - Afni Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, February 03, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 03, 2010

• Reported By: Mike — San Antonio Texas USA
AFNI - afnicollections.com - Afni Inc.

AFNI - afnicollections.com - Afni Inc. Sent me a collections letter for a company i've never done buisness with Internet, Internet

I used to work for AFNI. Inc a few years ago for the contact center division. Ever since then I have received no less than 2 letters a month from them offering me a discounted payment offer for everyone of their current clients for different amounts. The lowest and most deceitful one is sending a letter to my wife in her maiden name for AT&T Mobility for an account that 1. we never had (don't do business with AT&T or cingular) 2. more than ten years old by their statements!!! when we called them to discuss the OBVIOUSLY PHONEY bill, the rep. told me my wife must have stepped out on me and got this mobile phone without me knowing... this is a popular scam where they send out thousands of letters and make payments on an account that doesn't exist so it wont affect the credit score of the mark.

BEWARE THIS COMPANY IS A SHAM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AFNI-afnicollectionscom-Afni-Inc/internet/AFNI-afnicollectionscom-Afni-Inc-Sent-me-a-collections-letter-for-a-company-ive-n-564212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AFNI - afnicollections.com - Afni Inc.