Complaint Review: AFNI,INC.

• Updated: Sat, July 02, 2011

• Reported By: john — c''ville Pennsylvania United States of America
AFNI,INC.
404 Brock Dr PO box 3097 Bloomington, Illinois United States of America

AFNI,INC. Reporting False Credit Debt to All of My Credit Bureaus Bloomington, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: re:

My name is John , I have never heard of AFNI, Inc. before in my life and I am 49 yrs of age.

This company has been reporting to TransUnion,Equifax,& Esperian that I owe them money!! I dont owe this company any money.

Please someone out there, put a stop to these crooks that are stealing our money and making life hard for us with their fraudulent credit reporting activity.

John
(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2011 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AFNIINC/Bloomington-Illinois-61702/AFNIINC-Reporting-False-Credit-Debt-to-All-of-My-Credit-Bureaus-Bloomington-Illinois-746496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AFNI,INC.

re:

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Send the collection agency a letter via certified mail stating:
Be advised that you are in violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act for reporting inaccurate info. This is not my debt. If you do not remove this notation from my credit files within 30 days, I will file formal complaints with the Illinois Attorney General and the FTC.
==============
- If this fails, your only recourse is to sue them for Fair Credit Reporting Act violations.