Complaint Review: AG SKIN CARE

• Reported By: Von — Aurora Colorado United States of America
AG SKIN CARE
20828 Lassen Street Chatsworth, California United States of America

AG SKIN CARE AG Skin Care Ripoff Chatsworth, California

I'm writing this report so another person will have the opportunity and chance of not being ripoff by AG Skin Care aka Amino Genesis Company.  I ordered their Wrinkle Erase cream and never recieved their first shippment, but was charged $49.95 on my cc on September 11, 2009.  I did receive a shippment of the Wrinkle Erase cream on October 3, 2009 and was charged $67.90 on my cc on September 30, 2009.  I tried the product but sent it back because I got an allergy reaction from the product.  I called AG Skin Care and got a RMA# so I could return the product back to them.  I sent the proctuct back with a letter from me with my RMA# enclosed, but never recieved the credit on my cc statement.  I call every month trying to find out why I never was credit the $49.95 and the $67.90 back to my cc account.  I got so many stories from their customer service department.  If I wrote down all the stories I got from their customer service depatment it would take me pages and pages to write down everything they told me.  I got my cc statement on 3/10/210 and of course like allways there wasn't a credit on my cc statement.  I called on 3/11/2010 and asked to talk to a supervisor and got aka Max Miller x2201.  He told me I was credited back the $49.95 and the $67.90 on December 24, 2009.  I told him that he was wrong because I had all my statements right in front of me.  He told me I need to contact my cc company which I did.  My cc company told me it was too late to do anything about it because more than four months had pasted.  So that is why I'm writing this ripoff report today to all of you.  Don't let this happen to you.  Contact your cc company right away don't let too much time past.  DO NOT trust anyone or any company to do the right thing.  I did and I'm out $117.85.  Plus be carful when ordering online.  AG Skin Care is not a company that you can trust their frauds so beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2010 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AG-SKIN-CARE/Chatsworth-California-91311/AG-SKIN-CARE-AG-Skin-Care-Ripoff-Chatsworth-California-579961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AG SKIN CARE