Complaint Review: AG Skin Care

• Updated: Tue, April 13, 2010

• Reported By: Annie — AR Arkansas USA
AG Skin Care
20828Lassen St. Chatsworth, California United States of America

AG Skin Care Amino Genisis Skin Care Deceptive selling ploys Chatsworth, California

*Consumer Comment: amino genesis skin care products work for me

Ordered from an advertisement, (on Yahoo), I believe and received the product in a timely manner.

Called back within the specified time period to request a RMA number.  He would not give me a RMA number.  I barely understood a word of the conversation.  I did get that my order had been cancelled, and I would receive a $100.00 gift certificate to use at various stores, as a thank you for trying the product.  I said OK.  Big mistake.

My Visa was charged 59.95, so I called immediately.  Of course by this time, the 30 day trial period had ended and there was nothing they could do.  They assured me that the 100.00 gift card was on the way.

As, of this date, 1/01/2009, I have received bogus emails saying that I have a tracking number .....no tracking number...and that it would come by UPS to our local Post Office.  Crazy!!!!

July 27th,2009.......Product ordered

August 20th,2009...Deadline to receive RMA number

August 17th,2009.....Called to get number and cancel the order. Spoke with Daniel

September 18th, 2009..email cs@novapointe.com woth bogus gift certificate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AG-Skin-Care/Chatsworth-California-91311/AG-Skin-Care-Amino-Genisis-Skin-Care-Deceptive-selling-ploys-Chatsworth-California-502687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AG Skin Care

amino genesis skin care products work for me

AUTHOR: Victoria - (United States of America)

I have been using Amino Genesis skin care products for over a year now and have found both the product and customer service employees to be very helpful.

I had been using a prescription for rosacea but since using AG products I no longer need the prescription and the AG skin care routine actually works better. I have seen the red spots disappear and the texture of my skin has improved. Fine lines and wrinkles are softer and the "Gone in 60 Seconds" under eye treatment is awesome!!!

I didn't recognize the first debits for my products because they do not say AG Skin Care or anything resembling that, but they do post their telephone nnumber with the transaction and when I called I was helped immediately. The billing amounts and dates have been consistent.