Complaint Review: AGA

• Submitted: Fri, September 27, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, September 27, 2013

• Reported By: sara — Brownsville Texas
buffalo, New York USA

AGA Claimed to be a law office and after I googled ARG turns out they are a collection agency buffalo New York

These people form ARG called my employer and asked if it would be ok for them to serve me at work with legal documents, they were told it would not be ok.  I called the phone number that was left (855) 312-9925 and was told they were a lawfirms and there was a lawsuit from a credit card company who is trying to collect $590.77 plus interest.  I was really angry so didn't get the name of the person I spoke to but I said that if anyone showed up at my place of employment with any type of legal papers there was going to be a problem because I could get fired for something like that.  If anyone can provide me with these collection agency's address so that I can send them a letter letting them know, I know it is a scam and that I am reporting them to the Federal Trade Commission.  This was the worst way for them to try to collect from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AGA/buffalo-New-York/AGA-Claimed-to-be-a-law-office-and-after-I-googled-ARG-turns-out-they-are-a-collection-ag-1087853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AGA