Complaint Review: AGE Medical

• Reported By: Sof — Other United States of America
AGE Medical
57b North Woolwich Road London, Select State/Province United States of America

AGE Medical Ben Wade After a while of this situation , I dicided London, Other

After a while of this sad situation that happened with me , I decided to divulge to all of you.

So , I'm currently studying and I want to progress to University and for that I need experience in healthcare field. So, I started to look for jobs in order to get experience and get money to afford my bills. I saw AGE MEDICAL job advert on the internet and I applied it. After two days , a guy called Ben Wade called me and offer me a job as a care assistant (part-time). He told me loads of things. Persuasive communication if u know what I mean. But to get the job he offer me two courses that coasted me 250.00 pounds. I could not think that moment and my big mistake was accepting it without doing some research about them. So, I paid 250 quid and after 4 days I found out through this website that they were fuc* scam. I tried to contact them in order to get my money back and they said that I'm not entitled to get it back because I assigned the terms and conditions and there was a period of time to cancel it. [continued below]....
..... I don't remember very well but I think is 72 hours.
I sent them a letter , explaining that I don't want to the courses cos they have a bad reputation and the other companies will not accept it ... blabla . But they didn't answer me until now . I contacted with my bank because of the cooling period off but it was in vain. I had some problems back home and I could not answer to them and I lost the opportunity to get my money.

This people don't have hurt and I do believe that one day they will suffer and they gonna pay the triple . They deserve to go to the prison and suffer more than people whose was victim of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AGE-Medical/London-Select-StateProvince-E16-2AA/AGE-Medical-Ben-Wade-After-a-while-of-this-situation-I-dicided-London-Other-1005742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AGE Medical