Complaint Review: A.G.E. Training

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: ghbig — Chicago Illinois United States of America
A.G.E. Training
1 Dock Road, Docklands Internet United States of America

A.G.E. Training AGE TRAIN, AGE Medical, AGE Recruitment SCAM, CON, LIED, Promised job interview after completing training course but there is no job and all they want is your money for the course. London, Internet

*Consumer Comment: they almost got me

*Consumer Comment: A.G.E Train Rip off in London too !!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from A.G.E

AGE Train, A.G.E. Training, AGE Medical or AGE Recruitment...whatever
they may be calling themselves these days, rest assured that this so
called "training company" that "helps" people back into work is nothing
more than a con, a scam, a lie.

They have no jobs and they have no clients. How do I know this? Well I
have applied for over 100 jobs advertised by AGE and have received a
platitude of calls from their so call Consultants and it always ends
the same way a guaranteed interview or job providing my Manuel
Handling and / or First Aid certificates are up to date. My Manuel
Handling and first aid certs are up to date so coupled with my industry
experience I should be certain to secure an interview right? Wrong -
despite the assurances given by AGE staff I have never had an interview
with a potential employer organised by them.

It is my belief that AGE are no more a recruitment agency than they are a credible training company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AGE-Training/internet/AGE-Training-AGE-TRAIN-AGE-Medical-AGE-Recruitment-SCAM-CON-LIED-Promised-job-inte-811226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.G.E. Training

they almost got me

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United Kingdom)

i got a call from AGEMedical today about a job application i made. before i knew it i was told that i need to pay over 13,000 to complete a training course while they help me find work. i was told i need to pay 250 to enroll so they could start looking for work for me. i thought there was vacancies that is why i applied. i do not like being misled. when pressed for more information on which modules the course covers - the sales person seems clueless and promised to send it to me by email. of course that email never showed up. i have been scammed like this before. jobseekers beware

A.G.E Train Rip off in London too !!

AUTHOR: Tracey Smith - (United Kingdom)

I am glad I have finally found someone else who's complained about this company. Something told me it was too good to be true, a company that could get me into paid training as an Occupational Therapist Assistant. I was so excited by this prospect but all that happened was once I'd attended the course I simply didn't hear from them, I had one promise of an interview but I felt like they really had no idea of what they were doing. After nearly a year (all the certificates were valid for) of phone calls with the person I wanted to speak to nearly always on the phone or not there, I finally sent a demand for my money back email, I got a standard response of not possible we didn't promise that we could get you a job, I was livid. I really wish I'd taken other people names and numbers that were on my course to see if they ever got anywhere ! I very much doubt it and all I am is 250 out of pocket ! Do not fall under the same spell, you will be disappointed !!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from A.G.E

AUTHOR: A.G.E Train - (United Kingdom)

Nothing is more frustrating than being accused of something you didn't do.  We process many job applicants daily and unfortunately cannot respond to everyone (especially when not invited for interview). Completing a training course does not guarantee an interview or job. It is mutually beneficial for all parties involved to find medical professionals work.

For more information on AGE and our services please contact us at info@agetrain.com

Mr G Bhogal
(Director, Co-founder of A.G.E)