restaurant

• Submitted: Sun, October 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Cheryl — beaverton Oregon United States of America
AGI - Assurant home renters insurance

AGI/Assurant home renters insurance My lease expires September 2nd but you continue deducting $20 plus from my checking account monthly. I never asked you to do to renew the renters insurance. I have no way to contact you, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Email contact link

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us.

*Consumer Comment: I also found this on the BBB site..

*Consumer Comment: Here's a link to their site to contact them by email...

Please stop deducting the monthly insurance premiums from my checking account.  My apartment lease expires on September 2nd but you continue deducting the premiums from my account for two months now.  I never asked you to renew the annual renewal renters insurance.  That forces me to close my account and I could get the refunds back just because you are fraud in business.  Your company has to shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AGI-Assurant-home-renters-insurance/internet/AGIAssurant-home-renters-insurance-My-lease-expires-September-2nd-but-you-continue-deduc-954769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AGI - Assurant home renters insurance

Email contact link

AUTHOR: LC - (United States of America)

This link is not valid. It goes to World Press. NOT Assurant. I have been ripped off by them also and have tried extensively to contact them to no avail.

Please contact us.

AUTHOR: AssurantSP - (USA)

Hi, I work at Assurant. Sorry if you had trouble. Please send me your contact information so we can get you to the right place for assistance. I can be reached at robert.byrd[at]assurant.com.

I also found this on the BBB site..

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

AGI INSURANCE & FINANCIAL SERVICES

Phone: (361) 758-7971

Here's a link to their site to contact them by email...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)