Complaint Review: AGLA

• Updated: Mon, May 07, 2012

• Reported By: Alethia — East Point Georgia United States of America
AGLA
P O Box 1500 Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

AGLA Independent Insurance Denied benefits that was payed from 1996-2011 stated the policy was cancel after age 65.but they cont to collect money I have all my cancelled checks. Nashville, Tennessee

In 2011 I was admitted to the hospital . When I contact AGLA insurance company whom had purchased Independent Insurance company in 1997. I was told that I was not entitle to any hospitalization coverage even though I had continued to pay into this policy after  the age of 65 until  2011.  Hospitalization  insurance was apart of my Indendent policy and I was not notified that this policy had cahange until I contacted AGLA in the hospital. I am 80 years old now it is  sad that I have paid money into a policy that rip off elderly people and this miss us as if they are putting out the trash how can I stop this from happening to other poor elderly individuals like myself. I kept all of my check reciept. I am willing  to get this matter resolve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2012 06:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AGLA/Nashville-Tennessee-37202-1500/AGLA-Independent-Insurance-Denied-benefits-that-was-payed-from-1996-2011-stated-the-policy-879168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AGLA