invited

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2007

• Reported By:Thurgoona Other
AGM INTERNATIONAL (Alegro) Shopping Mall
AGM International , Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

AGM INTERNATIONAL (Alegro) Shopping Mall I paid USD $1000,--and never had been coached and NEVER had been answered 4 years! USA, And AUSTRALIA, 98 Phillip Street Sydney 2000 Nationwide

Since 2004 when I joined AGM (Allegro)Shopping Mall business after a few months expecting them to coach and trained me I never had received any emails from them,..even If I asked them questions via email I never had been answered ,...till one day my computor crashed because of a virus,...and lost All my Informations, I send emails after emails to asked them for my Username, password, and URL and everything that I needed to continue the business and I wondered 4 years ago they NEVER bothered answering me and I remebered having written down a Tel No.in Israel and I rang Israel and very suspiciously a lady talked to me and told me I not understand English, I not understand English and decided to hang up!

And from time to time I even contacted them via other tel no's that I had I had a lot of arguments with my wife because of this,..because USD$1000,--
of my hard earned money had been wasted like this!
I always had the impression it was a ripp-off because any other online business,..at least they contact you and ask you "how is it going" sent you emails by auto-responder or emails asking you if you needed help, but AGM NEVER sent me NOTHING and NOT even answer me!!--I'm sure this business IS A BIG RIPP-OFF!!!

Regards,

Eddy abdul hamid
Thurgoona
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2007 12:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AGM-INTERNATIONAL-Alegro-Shopping-Mall/Internet-Nationwide/AGM-INTERNATIONAL-Alegro-Shopping-Mall-I-paid-USD-1000-and-never-had-been-coached-and-267883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AGM INTERNATIONAL (Alegro) Shopping Mall

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC