Complaint Review: AGM International, Money4u.net, AGM Mall

• Submitted: Sun, August 03, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, August 03, 2003

• Reported By:Silverdale Washington
AGM International, Money4u.net, AGM Mall
100 West 10th St Suit 202 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

AGM International, Money4u.net, AGM Stores, AGM Mall ripoff fraudulent ripoff business mistreated and ripped off outlandish ripoff late fees mistreated and ripped off Wilmington Delaware

I signed up with the company 28June03 and wire transfered my money to their bank in Israel for $760.00. The company promised to pay me on the 1st of each month, yet I was not paid any commissions even though I made purchases through my own mall. I emailed them 4 times and did not receive a reply. The comopany does not even list a phone number where they can be reached. I feel that I am a victim of fraud and I want my money back!

Amanda
Silverdale, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2003 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AGM-International-Money4unet-AGM-Mall/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/AGM-International-Money4unet-AGM-Stores-AGM-Mall-ripoff-fraudulent-ripoff-business-mis-65206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AGM International, Money4u.net, AGM Mall