Complaint Review: AGM International

• Submitted: Wed, April 09, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, April 09, 2003

• Reported By:Pearblossom California
AGM International
http://www.money4u.net Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

AGM International ripoff, advertisement deception, no support, lost investment Internet

I ran across Steven Bennett's report and found that I had the same problem with AGM as he did.

I get no support from them. They won't tell me why I can't get a progress or activity report on how I'm doing. They give me the run around. I can't get them on the telephone.

I've had over 3000 hits on my site. No commission was generated.
I told my friend and family to use my site to order items. I should have gotten commissions on their purchases.

The scripts that they wanted me to use as advertisement were not accurate. Some led to other people's site's.

I lost $2200.

Dave
Pearblossom, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2003 12:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AGM-International/Denver-Colorado-80202/AGM-International-ripoff-advertisement-deception-no-support-lost-investment-Internet-52157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AGM International