Complaint Review: AGM International

• Submitted: Sun, March 14, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, March 14, 2004

• Reported By:Honolulu Hawaii
AGM International
100 West Street Wilmington,, Delaware U.S.A.

AGM International Important: AGM Contact Information! ripoff Wilmington, Delaware

Dear Friend,

Yes, I was like one of you, except my damage is a lot larger amount than most of you. I was had $8000! Ouch! This March hit my end of 1 year contract date! and YES, I got my guaranteed Money back! NOT!!

It sounds like everyone has done all we could to stop this scam but haven't been able to. What we need to do is avoid search engines from listing either one of the http://agm-stores.com or http://money4u.net

This sounds simple however, the scam has been over saturated and the sub-domains that "we" helped to market are all over the internet today. Only One company has responded to my query and they just said that they will *look into it* and I know that my one complaint isn't enough for them to become serious.

But this is one way I thought we all could do...

Why don't we try complaining to the *source* of web hosting?

Normally, when ISP, or internet service providers receive too many complaints regarding a domain, it moves to *shut down* to protect the integrity of the web hosting business.

And here is the *REGISTERED* information of AGM International
Source WHOIS by networksolutions.com
agm-stores.com

Registrant:
Allegro Global Marketing (AGM-STORES-DOM)
100 West Street

Hostmaster, Icom DNS (TG560) hostmaster2@ICOM.COM
7787 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90046
323-436-0247 fax: 323-436-0248

Record expires on 28-Jun-2008.
Record created on 28-Jun-1999.
Database last updated on 14-Mar-2004 18:49:02 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

A.NS.INTERLAND.NET 64.226.28.33
B.NS.INTERLAND.NET 69.0.145.33
C.NS.INTERLAND.NET 64.77.127.42
money4u.net Back-order this name

Registrant:
Allegro Global Marketing (MONEY4U2-DOM)
100 West 10th Street

Domain Name: MONEY4U.NET

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
migell, richard (26805199I) allegro@money4u.net
Allegro Global Marketing
100 West 10th Street
302-397-2759 fax: 999 999 9999

Record expires on 01-Nov-2005.
Record created on 31-Oct-1997.
Database last updated on 14-Mar-2004 19:10:07 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.VALUEWEB.NET 216.219.253.211
NS2.VALUEWEB.NET 216.219.254.10

Maybe what we should do... is to contact hostmaster2@icom.com
to generate sufficient interests about who this company is helping to host. Yes, the technical help folks who *may not* be aware what AGM is doing.

If they ever get enough complaints, they may help us stop the domain name from being hosted, thus, helping others fall for AGM.

So here is what we should tell them.

1. Write to hostmaster@icom.com
2. Explain what happened to you
3. Suggest what they could do to stop the crime
4. Be sure to copy and paste the information above

Additionally, we should report the crime to our local state attorney generals. According to the record, this business is handled by a person named *Richard Migell*. And Paul, Jennifer, Ben Raffael or all other names associated with this company is controlled by one guy.

Network Solutions used to register email address of
rmigell@hotmail.com this may very well be his *private only* email. but this is not for sure. You know how often he emails us back anyway.

Finally, keep all of your emails from them, this helps in the future when you need to reveal where those email originated from. Unfortunately, mostly from Israel, and this is what's making it difficult for US law to do anything aboutit.

Takuya
Honolulu, Hawaii

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on AGM International

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2004 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AGM-International/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/AGM-International-Important-AGM-Contact-Information-ripoff-Wilmington-Delaware-83832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AGM International