Complaint Review: AGM International

• Submitted: Thu, May 20, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 03, 2004

• Reported By:yakima Washington
AGM International
100 West 10th Street Suite 202 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

AGM International ripoff, took my money, not responding to e-mails or chat and no way of contact Wilmington Delaware

*Author of original report: AGM NAME CHANGE ADVERTEK GLOBAL MARKETING so they can scam more people

I joined AGM home based business over two weeks ago because my wife and I need some extra income, we read their professional looking websites, read all te empty promises like you don't need any experience and if you need help we're right here to assist and the money back guarantee so we believed it.

Nobody ever contacted us from AGM, in fact they're ignoring our e-mails even the first e-mail i sent, it contained 2 questions so they responded by a three word e-mail not explaining anything, from then on, i didn't hear from them, they don't have any phone numbers so i can call and ask questions.

I have been trying to get a hold of someone everyday for the last 14 days online, i keep holding for an online operator for 2 hours each time and no one respond. Today i went to a friend's house because i thought they would have my IP address recorded therefore they won't respond and guess what as soon as i opened the chat window the operator responded, she found out that i already joined, answered the first question but then ignored me, i had 3 questions to ask, i posted the 2 remaining questions but she didn't respond and i stayed online for the next half hour to see if she was going to come back but she didn't.

Now that i read all these reports about them i feel like i got ripped off $950, it's a lot of money for someone who works hard for it like us, i need to get my money back and need their contact information, and i will definitely report them to the FTC, the Business Bureau and the media if it does escalate and they don't give me my money back.

o.k
puyallup, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AGM-International/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/AGM-International-ripoff-took-my-money-not-responding-to-e-mails-or-chat-and-no-way-of-c-92341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AGM International

AGM NAME CHANGE ADVERTEK GLOBAL MARKETING so they can scam more people

AUTHOR: Ye - (U.S.A.)

Hello everyone, i just took a sneak peak at AGM's new business setup website, BE CAREFUL they changed the name from ALLEGRO GLOBAL MARKETING TO ADVERTEK GLOBAL MARKETING so they can scam more people. I tried to get their IP address so i can report them. I sent them an e-mail as a business prospect and they replied right away, i got their IP address but it's untraceable, if anyone have information on how to trace an IP address please let me know so we can report these criminals to the authorities and hopefully get our hard working money back, Thank you.

surely