Complaint Review: AGM International

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, June 04, 2003

• Reported By:Baker Montana
AGM International
www.agm-stores.com Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

AGM International ripoff sorry for all of the people on this site who've invested money with this so-called company Wilmington Delaware

My husband and I were going to wire transfer $8000.00 tomorrow to this company. However, I had some questions so I e-mailed to the addresses that I found on the site. I haven't received any responses.

So, then I phoned Deleware phone directory and received a telephone number for AGM Group. I phoned it..a woman answered, I asked her if she was affiliated with AGM International on the internet, she said "no", but I should check out this website. So, here I am...I am so thankful that I made that phone call..It saved us from a huge mistake..I'm so sorry for all of the people on this site who've invested money with this so-called company.

Deanna
Baker, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2003 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AGM-International/Wilmington-Delaware/AGM-International-ripoff-sorry-for-all-of-the-people-on-this-site-whove-invested-money-wi-59590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AGM International