Complaint Review: AGM International

• Updated: Sat, April 10, 2004

• Reported By:Oshawa Ontario
AGM International
agm@money4u.net Internet U.S.A.

AGM International ripoff Took my $625.00 that I paid for a Mall, but I didn't get anything for it and they didn't reply to any of my numerous emails or phone calls. Internet

Back in February of 2002 I paid AGM International $625.00 for an online Mall, but to this day they have not provided the Mall nor have contacted me.

I sent them numerous emails asking for my money back or some explanation, but they have not replied. I also called them several times and left messages, but nobody got back to me.

I tried to get my money back from VISA, but because I paid with a VISA check, they told me that a VISA check is like cash, so they could not give me my money back.

I also filed a report with "FTC.GOV" but I guess that was a waste of time, because I didn't hear anything back from them.

I now know why AGM International only accepts money transfers or VISA checks. This way they are assured that nobody can get their money back.

Since my fruitless efforts back in 2002, I have almost forgotten my bad experience with AGM International. However, I now have a couple of successful Web Sites, and I am showing "Ads by Google" on them. Imagine my surprise when I saw an ad for AGM International right there on my Site.

I thought that after all this time they were surely out of business, but I guess they are allowed to freely continue ripping people off.

I have given up on getting my money back from AGM International, so the purpose of this complaint is to hopefully help somebody else avoid getting ripped off by these scammers.

I have just filled out a form on their site with another complaint, but I am not holding my breath waiting for a reply.

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

Regards,

Tony
Oshawa, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2004 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AGM-International/internet/AGM-International-ripoff-Took-my-62500-that-I-paid-for-a-Mall-but-I-didnt-get-anything-87317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AGM International