Complaint Review: AGORA-NPE MAGS

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Gregory — EL MIRAGE Arizona United States of America
AGORA-NPE MAGS

AGORA-NPE MAGS Sending Out Magizines I have not ordered , Internet

I have been getting magazine subscription paid for through like feb 2016, by a company named:
AGORA-NPE MAGS,

I did not order these, nor do I know how they are getting my home address to mail it out. I have so far gotten a subscription for Rolling Stones Magazine, and Outside Magazine which I keep cancel and I keep being told they are paid by this outside party.

Is there anyway to stop this mail fraud? They have not at-least tried billing or anything yet. However, it's annoying to have to stop, cancelling these magazine subscriptions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AGORA-NPE-MAGS/internet/AGORA-NPE-MAGS-Sending-Out-Magizines-I-have-not-ordered-Internet-1025720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AGORA-NPE MAGS