• Report: #202329

• Updated: Fri, July 21, 2006

• Reported By:Bellevue Washington
AGORA SOLUTIONS
kanchen.agoravm.com Internet U.S.A.

AGORA SOLUTIONS ripoff, fraudulently billed for unrequested voice messaging Bellevue Internet

I suffered the Agora Solutions fraudlent billing on my Qwest bill, also.

I believe the trigger for this scam occurred while I was filling out a survey on (((ROR REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES))) I tried to retrace my steps and went to ** and the same survey happened to pop up. I clicked on No for everything except I did click on Yes to the question "Do you live in the USA" and all of a sudden, something labeled "...kanchen.agoravm.com..." popped up.

I immediately exited because I recognized the "agora" from my previous fraudulent billing and one would assume that agoravm stands for Agora Voice Messaging. I could not access that site but maybe this name will spur someone out there who has the ability to access this site.

I do not know if *** is part of this problem or just an innocent "bystander";I have been using *** for years and have had no problems like this.

Richard
Bellevue, Washington
a href="http://www.ripoffreport.com/WhyEdited.aspx" target="why"> CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2006 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AGORA-SOLUTIONS/internet/AGORA-SOLUTIONS-ripoff-fraudulently-billed-for-unrequested-voice-messaging-Bellevue-Inter-202329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AGORA SOLUTIONS