Complaint Review: AGR Group

• Updated: Sun, September 22, 2013

• Reported By: marthastoledaricellysphone — warrant 4 you California
AGR Group
7151 Warner Santa Ana santa ana, California USA

AGR Group Martha Bernie Fat Troll Thief Troll Ugly On Film ha! ha! Greedy Little People Warrant StolePhone santa ana California

LFAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHEEHEHEEE!!h*o!

OMG> I knew it was just a matter of time and this greedy lil troll would have her dirty a** black heart revealed. I nailed it the day I walked in there and saw people kissing a** f Ugly Martha and fat ernie. Seriously. I dont know what led to the rise.  of the fattys ut c'com. Uneducated. Stupid. No class. Ugly. Horrile people. Gossips. Favorites. oNE TIE I WAS GOING TO GET MY PRIZE MARTHA PICKED IT UP AND WALKED OVER TO A VET PET AND GAVE it to her. they also surrounded y desk and told e i didnt deserve the jo to call 3 dms out of pipeline  AND MARTHA ALSO TOLD E IF I TOLD ON TERESA for eing inappropriate that i would get written up ecause she wiould say i was lying.

this b*tch steals from aricelly?Holy sh*t. The stupids took over. Aricelly would give you the oney duma**.  I hope you go to jail. I hope your kids disown you. The shotcallers in jail will really ring you to their knees....thats riht. get your girl on shorty. um.well.your pretty ugly so may thee4y will ro you instead.

Hey Bern...wanna borrow money for her BOOKS?   you late on mortgage yet>

may eventually ask you to send dope in the envelope...ask your friends at ager they will school ya.  i ALSO REMEMEBER I NEEDED MY CHECK ONE DAY EARLY I WAS IN COmmISSION AND HAVING OUTPATIENT SURGERY AND YOUR f**kED UP FAT A** SAID NO.  I put that stuypid paper in a week ahead of time and you waited until 15 minutes efore i was to leave to say no. you had an intimidation rule that u allowed the managers to use. you f*cked up piece of sh*td i was going to get fired every day. your wife is a no good ugly a** dark hearted person.

You get your nuts making me feel afraior yoyu. d. WELL F*CK YOU AND YOUR THIEF WIFE> I HOPE YOU LOSE EVERYTHING> FAMILY DIGNITY POSSESSIONS  JPO EVERY MOTHER F*CKING THING> YOU SHOULD NEVER MISTREAT ANYODY OR AKLLOW YOUR family and employeess to. its wromg. I hold you and ugly martha for alot of my issues and wish the worst case scenario YOUR DAUGHTER STARTED THAT SH*T AT THE FRONT> TELLING ON  people like a little itch, just like her disgusting mother. your all stupid . really.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2013 11:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AGR-Group/santa-ana-California-92702/AGR-Group-Martha-Bernie-Fat-Troll-Thief-Troll-Ugly-On-Film-ha-ha-Greedy-Little-People-1086402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AGR Group