Complaint Review: AGSaqer

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: AGSAQER — Fort Worth Texas
AGSaqer
7909 Fox Chase Dr Fort Worth, Texas USA

AGSaqer Vitacart - Ripped off, ordered perfume and never received a product. Fort Worth Texas

I ordered some perfume from Vitacart on May 17th, it was supposed to ship within 5~7 days. I wanted teh product to get here in a timely manner so I can send it off with a friend overseas. The friend travel time is upon us and i still dont have teh product. I tried to call Vita Cart, and all i get is an answer machine asking me to leave a voice mail. I got suspicious, researched their info, and i saw a similar complaint from another customer claiming taht he was ripped off. I will give Vitacart a chance to ship teh product within a week (this would make teh delivery 20 days from date of order). if they ship or at least return my voice mail to explain when tehy will ship, i will gladly report back. But so far, I have no reason to believe that they will make good on this order. I hope tehy will.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AGSaqer/Fort-Worth-Texas-76137/AGSaqer-Vitacart-Ripped-off-ordered-perfume-and-never-received-a-product-Fort-Worth-1056052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AGSaqer