Complaint Review: AHC Support

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 23, 2012

• Reported By: Delia — Viera Florida United States of America
AHC Support

AHC Support Life Style Deals Now Lifestyle Deals Now - working from home, Internet

*Consumer Comment: AHC and Lifestyle Deals Now

Company made two charges for ($2.50, $39.95) consecutively for three days. Stated that I had signed up for a service to make money from home sampling products from Lifestyle Deals Now but were unable to fufill there contract obligations so this new company would be taking over.

I made no such arrangements in the past.  The man kept asking for my "full name", "Email address", and "last six digits of the credit card" - I did not provide "middle name" or "last six" digits.

Stated that I would no longer be billed in the future but that the charges already applied couldn't be reversed under my contract.  I explained I already disputed them with the CC company.  Then he stated they would since I was unaware of the charges they would make an exception and reverse the charges.

(After I hung up, I telephoned my CC company to cancel the credit card and request a new one)  Within the few minutes it took to make the phone call, another $39.95 charge was made to my card just moments ago. (Bold move theif)

The website for Lifestyle Deals Now looks convincing, but no links work.  I wish I would have checked this site before I contacted that company.  I would have shared a few more colorful words with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHC-Support/internet/AHC-Support-Life-Style-Deals-Now-Lifestyle-Deals-Now-working-from-home-Internet-969060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHC Support

AHC and Lifestyle Deals Now

AUTHOR: Tinkatoy3000 - (United States of America)

My credit card company gave me a call the 22 nd of November and told me somebody else was using my credit card, the name was AHC.  I called AHC they told me the company Lifestyle Deals Now took out 2.50.

AHC gave me the e-mail of the person who used my credit card xjsummit_79@yahoo.com might be the same person who used yours, you might check that out by calling AHC I already reported it to my credit card company and they are handing it over to be investigated.

This person should be in jail and not the company.