Complaint Review: AHMSI - American Home Mortgage Services

• Updated: Wed, September 21, 2011

• Reported By: Jennifer — Tucson Arizona United States of America
AHMSI - American Home Mortgage Services
Irving, Texas United States of America

AHMSI - American Home Mortgage Services Won't help until it is too late! Irving , Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Report AHMSI to Texas AG's Office

I am a teacher, a Girl Scout leader and a PTF vice-president.  I have never been late on a payment in my life.  I believe in responsibility and respect and teach my children each day about how to deal with conflict in with dignity and honesty.

AHMSI has not only shaken my belief in that humans are essenitally good but they have brought out in me the ugliest and nastiest behavior I care to admit to.

September 2007 the housing market drops the value of our home by $50,000.  Our plan was to refinance our home before the ARM hits in Jan 2011 but now we are underwater.  I contact AHMSI who send us a modification packet.  To make a long story short, it is now June 2010 and three years later, threee modification packets later, we were rejected simply because we are making our current payment.  The company has our finacial information and know our ARM is going to hit yet they refuse to even look at modification until I stop making my payment thus crashing my credit score.

I can't tell you how many phone calls I have made... hundreds.  I can tell you that I have lost my temper numerous times and acted in a manner I was surprized was even in me.  I was beyond frustrated with the lack of communication, the constant "we need updated infomation letters" and the customer service representitives who didn't know up from down.

I wish I believed in Karma.  I wish I believed that good things come to good people. The truth of the matter is if you are mixed up with this company than you are going to be screwed and there is nothing you can do about it. Believe me I've tried.

So I suggest that you do what I am doing.  Let them have the house, it is only wood and paint.  Remember what's truley important in life which is family, friends and health.  Understand that there is evil in this world and try not loose faith in humanity.

Jennifer

Tucson, AZ

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2010 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHMSI-American-Home-Mortgage-Services/Irving-Texas-/AHMSI-American-Home-Mortgage-Services-Wont-help-until-it-is-too-late-Irving-Texas-614623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHMSI - American Home Mortgage Services

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Report AHMSI to Texas AG's Office

AUTHOR: kchris - (United States of America)

This is by far the absolute worst company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I used to think it was incompetence or ignorance but I can't imagine customer service being this bad without deliberately trying to pi&& people off.

They must be stopped. I am recommending that everyone, no matter what state they live in contact the Attorney General in Texas to file a complaint via their website. They are starting to investigate AHMSI. Let's put them on the hot seat.