flight

• Submitted: Tue, May 19, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 26, 2009

• Reported By:Wellborn Florida
AHMSI American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc
PO Box 631730 Irving, Texas 75063-1730 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

AHMSI American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc AHMSI needs to be "STOPPED" Nothing American about Them!!!! Dallas & Irving Texas

*UPDATE Employee: AHMSI is a mortgage servicing company

After too Many phone calls to them (AHMSI), I reported them to the "Federal Trade Comission" 1-866-795-6529. My home mortgage loan was bought by them (AHMSI), if it wasn't for Citi Resdiental Lending sending me a letter stating AHMSI was servicing my mortgage now, new account #, phone & address, I would not have a clue who they are.

I'm in the process of refinancing, had a closing last Feb 09, fell thru so I called AHMSI to make my first payment, due to time line I called & got a stupid woman from India, couldn't hardly understand her (or speak "ENGLISH"), told her I need a physical address to wire money transfer to pay my mortgage, she didn't understand, kept on saying just mail payment, after 5 times, I requested to speak to a supervisor, she got back on the phone (No Supervisor) says we don't take money transfers-wire money. Furious I mailed my check.

Gets better, I called at least 5 times, I'm going on my 4th payment with them & they (AHMSI) still HAS NOT sent me a "STATEMENT". Once I actually spoke to an American woman in Texas (I'm Assuming) who spoke good english, asked her to mail me a statement!!!she verified address, ect and made excuses that it was the US Mail. I told her I receive approx. 20 bills each month & get everyone and on time!!!! I also asked her about her company "farming out the calls to INDIA, she said they have employees there.

Cf florida
Wellborn, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2009 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHMSI-American-Home-Mortgage-Servicing-Inc/Dallas-Texas-75266-0029/AHMSI-American-Home-Mortgage-Servicing-Inc-AHMSI-needs-to-be-STOPPED-Nothing-American-ab-453292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHMSI American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc

AUTHOR: Kay - (U.S.A.)

AHMSI is a mortgage servicing company and not a collection agency. There is a collection department just as most mortgage companies that service mortgage loans have one. Many loan originations companies sell their loans to loan servicing companies right after the loan goes through because they don't have the resources to service them.

Many of the larger banks are selling off their loan portfolios that contain the loans that are more of the B/C paper loans or what was called subprime because of fact that they have taken a loss on those. In most cases, they didn't originate through the bank but were bought as a package and its why so many banks have closed or been close to bankruptcy and bought out.

The citi portfolio was a very large amount of loans to take on at one time and required a lot of hiring which means that there are a lot of very new people working in the call center so I am sorry if you have had problems with any of them. I'm not sure how I can help as I don't work in that department but I'll see if there is any other way to get statements quicker if you are not getting them timely.