Complaint Review: AHMSI American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc

• Updated: Wed, February 10, 2010

• Reported By: Margaret — hillside Illinois United States of America
AHMSI American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc
1525 S. Beltline RD Coppell Texas 75019 Irvine, Texas United States of America

AHMSI American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc AHMSI deceptive and illegal practices Irvine, Texas

I have a mortgage loan with AHMSI. I have had several issues with them. The employees are rude and dont return calls. I had lost my job and applied for the loan modification and they took over a year to even accept the application. During the process they lost paperwork, returned payments , continues to collection call me, treated me rude and gave me the run around for the whole year. I got fed up and reported them to the BBB in Oct'09 AHMSI modifed my loan Nov'09 after receiving the complaint. They never sent  me any notice that my loan was modified and replied to the BBB that they would notify me. They eve told the BBB that the carrier lost the modification documents which I had the tracking receipt showing they did receive them prior to modifiying the loan. They also stated several other things that did not happen or that never did.

Now, AHMSI sends me an incorrect 1098, I pay over 12k in interest a year and they reported to the IRS that I paid only 5k for 2009. I Get another letter stating that I am interest short and my payment is going up. How can this be, my T&I have not increased, they miscalculated somewhere. Also I am being told I am two months in the arrears although I have made the payment every month since the loan modification. I just received an attorney letter demanding more money than I owe. I contacted the BBB again and advised them of what AHMSI are back to their deceptive and illegal practices and they contact AHMSI . AHMSI contacts me and tells me again they will take care of the issues and tells the BBB they once again address my concerns. I am not confident that this will happen. I need all the help I can get.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2010 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHMSI-American-Home-Mortgage-Servicing-Inc/Irvine-Texas-75063/AHMSI-American-Home-Mortgage-Servicing-Inc-AHMSI-deceptive-and-illegal-practices-Irvine-567333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHMSI American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc