Complaint Review: AHMSI American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc

• Submitted: Sat, July 25, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 25, 2009

• Reported By:Lowell Massachusetts
AHMSI American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc
PO Box 631730 Irving/Coppell, Texas U.S.A.

AHMSI American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc Fraudulent Mortgage Lender/Unfair Practices/Intentionally Non Posting Of Payments Irving/Coppell (INDIA) Texas

Here's my nightmare.

Initially received letter dated Jan. 23rd, 2009 stating our mortgage had been sold from Citi Residential Lending to American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc. beginning Feb. 11th, 2009. Received Feb/March statements everything was fine except I was noticing that our payment was always posted at the last day of the month regardless of when it was mailed/cashed/posted to our own bank account. Received Annual Escrow Analysis Statement dated 04/20/09

Mailed May '09 payment which posted to our acct 05/11. Received ARM Change Notification dated 05/18. We nevered received April/May/June/July mortgage statement but all other mailing seem to reach us with no problem.

Then the problems began....
Mailed Junes payment on June 1st. Noted all other bills mailed at that same time were paid via our bank. Continued to monitor our account then it all hits the fan. Received letter dated June 17 stating As you are aware, your above reference loan has been in foreclosure. This was the 1st notification.
We had no reason to believe we were in foreclosure as we continued to pay our mortgage.

Called AHMSI (INDIA) entered into an agreement to pay our current month mortgage and the June payment that AHMSI stated they never received. No surprise there. I overnighted via USPS to 4600 Regent Blvd Suite 200 Irving, TX 75063 per AHMSI instructions. Funds were a certified check from our credit union. Per USPS receipt AHMSI received 06/27 @ 10:34 am by S. D***t. 06/28 Called AHMSI to verify that the payment was received/credit to our account. Was told the payment was received and we were ok.

At this point we felt we were on track to remove our home from foreclosure status as agreed to what AHMSI had stated and submitted our payment per the agreement. Called AHMSI July 30th to verify the payment amount for our July payment because to date we still have not received a bill. We were told our home was still in foreclosure status and that they never recd our payment. I was told that they did indeed receive the payment and only needed the agreement to be returned. We kept a copy. (Thank Goodness) Faxed a copy of the agreement on July 24th @ 931am.

We mailed July payment along with an additional copy of the agreement overnight to AHMSI @ 1525 S. Beltline Road, Coppell, TX 75019 per the agreements address to send all monies too on July 24th.

July 25th in our home mailbox received our certified check a letter from AHMSI stating are not in form of certified funds" when written in dark black ink, official certified check. Called AHMSI customer service where after an hour conversation re: everything the past month was told to call back on Monday, July 27th to see what it was they could do for me. I requested to speak with a supervisor and was told there was not one on staff.

I have paid over $7K this past month/6 weeks to a mortgage company that isn't willing to help me. Each time you call it is at least 45 minutes conversation. You're calling to INDIA (like many others have complained).

I have complained to both my local & Texas attorney generals. I will be calling the federal trade commission as well as submitting complaints to the Better Business Bureaus & other sites like this. I have been honest and forthcoming with my intentions to keep my home and a mortgage company that continues to play games.

I simply want me account to be corrected, my home out of foreclosure status and being able to keep my home.

Ro
Lowell, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2009 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHMSI-American-Home-Mortgage-Servicing-Inc/IrvingCoppell-Texas-75063/AHMSI-American-Home-Mortgage-Servicing-Inc-Fraudulent-Mortgage-LenderUnfair-PracticesInt-473314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHMSI American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc

agricultural