Complaint Review: AHMSI Formerly Option One Mortgage

• Submitted: Wed, April 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 29, 2009

• Reported By:Springfield Oregon
AHMSI Formerly Option One Mortgage
4600 Regent Blvd, Suite Irving, Texas U.S.A.

AHMSI Formerly Option One Mortgage Bumped my fixed rate payment up to accommodate a larger cushion in my escrow account, without my permission. Irving Texas

After AHMSI took over my mortgage loan, they not only increased the amount it takes to make a payment, unless of course you have it automatically withdrawn from your account or snail mail (no way to prove exactly when it will be processed). Also, they bumped up my payment to accommodate what they say is not a sufficient cushion in my escrow account without my permission. They call me from the 2nd of every month 3-7 times a day, harrassing me, asking for post-dated checks, asking me to borrow money from friends, neighbors, other loans or anywhere just so they get their money when they want it.

Also, I can't understand a word they say usually because their English is spoken with very thick accents. They charge astronomical late fees taking my payment with their added phone fees up by 90- - 91 dollars a month. I got a letter with them because it had been 21 days since the first and they threatened me with foreclosure at that time. I have not been over 30 days late since I got this loan and yet I am harrassed to the point I will not answer my phone from any number that may be them. It has affected me emotionally and health wise from their constant harrassment. I want another loan company that doesn't steal from me just to make a payment.

Anna
Springfield, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2009 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHMSI-Formerly-Option-One-Mortgage/Irving-Texas-75062-1730/AHMSI-Formerly-Option-One-Mortgage-Bumped-my-fixed-rate-payment-up-to-accommodate-a-larger-447575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHMSI Formerly Option One Mortgage