Complaint Review: AHMSI/ Option 1

• Updated: Sun, April 04, 2010

• Reported By: Albert — Youngstown Ohio USA
AHMSI/ Option 1
PO BOX 631730, Irving, Texas United States of America

AHMSI/ Option 1 Paid My Tax/ which blocked me from paying them so that hey could raise my mortgage by 400 Irving, Texas

I refinance with AHMIS which include that i pay my own tax and insurance which had know special clause in the agreement I pay my tax quarterly I pay every 6 months  What this company did which  Is a clear rip off was took and paid our tax for a year and charge me 400 dollars extra on my mortgage  which my mortgage Is a fix rate with know stipulations I was charge a late fee from the city tax dept by error I submit documents to AHMIS showing that my tax was paid in full and that I only owe a 75$ late fee which was cleared by the city they ceased the opportunity to pay my tax even tho they were already paid which proof was provided so when they paid the tax the city wouldn't take the next payment which would of been due in March were they paid It in Feb by doing this It allow them to take and charge 400dollars extra to my mortgage  which would of defeat the purpose of even refinancing with this company.

I refuss to pay them anything extra at all and demand that this company be brought to justice for  illegal practice there's to many complaints that appear to be ignore for what ever reason. Thank You

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2010 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHMSI-Option-1/Irving-Texas-75063/AHMSI-Option-1-Paid-My-Tax-which-blocked-me-from-paying-them-so-that-hey-could-raise-my-589591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHMSI/ Option 1