Complaint Review: AHMSI - Option One Mortgage

• Updated: Mon, January 19, 2009

• Reported By:Lumberton Texas
AHMSI - Option One Mortgage
Irving, Texas U.S.A.

AHMSI - Option One Mortgage English Please, & why can't I have my Release of Lien after I paid off my Loan 4 months ago?!!! Irving Texas

I have desperately been trying to get a Release of Lien for a Property I paid off over 4 months ago. I called and talked to someone from India, I think. I was on hold, transferred, and spoken to like I was retarted or something for over and hour. I am used to this unfortunately from everytime I have called them in the past year or so. I was told by a mortgage broker what to do so I informed AHMSI what I needed.

I asked to have my release of lien sent to me. I was then informed that I had to send a fax with various pieces of info on it and my signature. I did this several times over the next month or two and still had not received anything. Not a call or any response by mail or email. I gave my former address and my new one as well as new phone #'s because I had moved recently. I had already given this to them on other occasions but they always ask to update my info like they have never heard of it before. Still nothing.

I then called a few more times. Same thing, another day. Hold, English please, transfer, hold, what did you say?, I already gave you that info many times, hold again, and on and on and on. Another hour later, nowhere, no info. no one knows anything. I am tired, frustrated and getting nowhere, AGAIN!!! I finally send the info by mail, forget faxing. Let's try the old fashion way. Over a month now and still nothing.

Another call to them. Guess what? They want me to update my info. It is the same as the last 3 times I called. Is that all they know how to do? Why would it be so difficult to get a Release of Lien on my property that is paid in full. They did send a letter the month after it was paid off stating that fact. When I talk to them they say it shows that it is paid off in full several months ago. So why won't they just sent the stupid paper to me? HEEEEELLLLPPPPP Please, someone, anyone, but be from the USA!!!!!

Lumberton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2009 02:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHMSI-Option-One-Mortgage/Irving-Texas/AHMSI-Option-One-Mortgage-English-Please-why-cant-I-have-my-Release-of-Lien-after-I-413703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHMSI - Option One Mortgage