Complaint Review: AHMSI - Option One

• Submitted: Mon, March 30, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 30, 2009

• Reported By:prospect Ohio
AHMSI - Option One
6501 Irvine Center Drive Irvine, California U.S.A.

AHMSI - Option One are liars and treat you like crap Irvine California

My husband and I divorced last year and I was awarded the house in the divorce. My husbands name was only on the mortgage but he agreed to send a letter to AHMSI and let me take over the payments, otherwise he would file bancrupcy and let the house go back. I contacted AHMSI and they modified our loan to try and accomodate me keeping the house. I am paid every two weeks and my current mortgage takes one of my payments. Leaving me very little each month.

This month I was a few days late on my payment, and the phone calls started. I had already made my payment and it was showing on my checking account where they had taken the payment. The phone calls continue, they are rude to me and state that they will only talk to my ex husband, when they have it on file I am the one making the payment. I do not know what to do. I had a huge car repair this month, but the modification they gave me does not allow me any extras. I am so strapped that I am about ready to let them have my house.

Akaray
prospect, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2009 04:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHMSI-Option-One/Irvine-California-92618/AHMSI-Option-One-are-liars-and-treat-you-like-crap-Irvine-California-438993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHMSI - Option One