Complaint Review: AHMSI-Option One

• Submitted: Thu, October 21, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 21, 2010

• Reported By: Wanda — Ozone Park New York United States of America
AHMSI-Option One

AHMSI-Option One Rip off- Company there dont care for us only for them self! Internet

AHMSI, i been doing a modification for over 3 yrs. first one is still a arm and i was paying $2,700 for only one month next month my statement became $3,110 i called they told me they did a mistake on my modification papers... and that year (2008) i pay double insurance (home) they didn't want to take THERE insurance which was very high... SUCKS...Now my Principe went sky high over $40,000 with the 1st modification.. now i got some one to help me and it still SUCK... i dont know if every one is against me.. because this guy i paid to help me and once again i am a sitting duck..

AHMSI has me with HAMP (still waiting )but still a arm for one year and every year it will go up.. and once again my principle went up high $60.00 my house is not even worth that high.. I spoke to someone in the bank they told me to do a short sell.. how dare they!..there only worry about they money.. i try to hard for my home and i am NOT NOT going to lost it because this so call lender suck... as of now (over 10 month now) i am still waiting to sign paper on this so called modification Hamp program.. but i have a  Lawyer helping me out.. AHMSI they keep asking for the same paper over and over again and when i call i get a person and they tell me they have all the papers.. there are very confusing company.. they dont know if the sun is out or not... no matter what i send them they still call and ask of more paper... it seem to me that they dont know they...

jobs. i also have my lawyer looking into my loan breakdown 2008,20100 why my principle is high and my amount due is higher than my reg. loan?

is crazy... and sad.. how lenders can get over us.. :(

only God can see that they are doing the wrong things.. and only by believe in the man above . I believe his will be done and judges will be serve...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2010 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHMSI-Option-One/internet/AHMSI-Option-One-Rip-off-Company-there-dont-care-for-us-only-for-them-self-Internet-653827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHMSI-Option One