Complaint Review: AHMSI

• Submitted: Fri, February 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 25, 2011

• Reported By: Concerned U.S.Citizen — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
P.O.Box 660029 Dallas, Texas United States of America

AHMSI American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc. So happy others have had horrible experiences with this AHMSI company!!!! nternet, Texas

I have had so much trouble with this company, I took it upon myself to see how my husband and I even got involved with them. It appears that years ago, possibly our mortgage was sold to another company and unfortunately it happened to be this one! You cannot talk to anyone with Customer Service and are cut off alot. You cannot talk with anyone in other departments.

I have spoken with so many people that do not speak English and are confused when you attempt to explain any questions you may have. I do not get regular statements from them and have written them several times. I have never worked with any company like this and really feel they should not be handling mortgages. I have been told by many, that this appears to be one of the bad companies that try many ways to get you one way or the other and then foreclose on you.

You never speak to anyone with authority, they tell you those persons do not take calls and you have to submit something to them in writing and they may reply. I really do not understand how this company works, but they definitely need to be investigated.I have many more instances that I can speak about with them and the dealings I have had, but I just wanted to reply to others that they are not alone and I have a feeling there are many,many more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2011 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHMSI/Dallas-Texas-75266/AHMSI-American-Home-Mortgage-Servicing-Inc-So-happy-others-have-had-horrible-experiences-700084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHMSI