Complaint Review: AHMSI

• Reported By: Jo — Myers Flat California USA
AHMSI
Dallas.texas dallas, Texas United States of America

AHMSI just plain crooks ,loan sharks dallas, Texas

Like everyone else that ever delt with this company after option one went under,I have had nothin but problems with this company.it all started after I tried to refinance my loan to a fixed rate which i was promised when i first recieved my loan from option one. My taxes were to be included and homeowners also a year after recieving the loan i got a bill from the county for my taxes.then in 2006 i started dealing with ahmsi or india home mortgage incorp.kept sending in paperwork would call and they said not to pay on the mortgage so it would look as if i was going through financial hardship which would help me qualify for a refinance. I sent in a total of three sents of papers all by certified mail before they finally said they got them.mhap.hope.hamp they said i didnt qualify.but they wouldn.t tell me why.

Next thing i was recieving foreclosure notices.i called and the told me i owed 32000 dollars or they would foreclose. That was in 2009 I was able to make two payments to pay off that and started making my regular payments started another modification process which was a 5 or 6 month trail period. the next thing i know iwas gettin letter saying the didnt recieve payment for the last to months which i did make but the didnt apply to my mortgage.so then i contacted them and the said now i owed them 13000 in late fees and filing fees cause they were forclosin on me again this was exactly one year later after the last episode.

i finally had enough and started reseachin this company and what an eye opener and all along i though i was the only one.i contacted a forensic background check company and an attorney last year. I am still in my house but i dont know for how long,the money is about to run out.H as anybody had any luck against these theives

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHMSI/dallas-Texas-/AHMSI-just-plain-crooks-loan-sharks-dallas-Texas-874861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHMSI