Complaint Review: AHMSI

• Updated: Sun, April 29, 2012

• Reported By: gail — upper darby Pennsylvania United States of America
AHMSI
PO BOX 619063 DALLAS Texas 75261 Internet United States of America

AHMSI THEY TOOK MY RENTAL PROPERTY FOR $1 EVEN THOUGH I WAS IN AN ACTIVE CHAP 13 BANKRUPTCY THAT THEY WAS AWARE OF. THEY ALSO PUT OUT MY TENANTS WITH LITTLE NOTICE LIKE A WEEK OR TWO. Internet

They took my rental property and put the tenants out with a week or two notice to them.  I did not know they took it until the tenants came to me screaming about it.

This has caused me an enorumous avount of strees and issues.  I am already disabled and on social security disability.

I was in an active chapter 13 bankruptcy s they were at least suppose to try and notify me.  I also spoke to their lawyers and let them know that the tenants were interested in buying  the property because they did not want to move.

I can not  figure out how they manage to do this they are terrible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2012 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHMSI/internet/AHMSI-THEY-TOOK-MY-RENTAL-PROPERTY-FOR-1-EVEN-THOUGH-I-WAS-IN-AN-ACTIVE-CHAP-13-BANKRUPT-875648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHMSI