Complaint Review: AHS - American Home Shield Warranty Company

• Updated: Wed, November 11, 2009

• Reported By: r jackson smith — Columbia South Carolina USA
AHS - American Home Shield Warranty Company

AHS - American Home Shield Warranty Company Unprofessional contractors Internet

CPR Plumbing, a contractor for American Home Shield, came to inspect leaks from pipes under our house.  I called to schedule an appoint the following week, and the supervisor said HE would call on Monday to schedule a time convenient to us.  The plumber came on a Sunday afternoon, while I wasn't there but my wife was.  The plumber did the inspection and said there was only one small leak and he repaired it.  He also told my wife that American Home Shield will pay for the service call ($60).  Well, there are two leaks as verified from my home service plan company.

The plumber from CPR Plumbing left my crawl space door open and it stayed that way until the next morning (Monday).  I immediately called CPR Plumbing and there was so much racket in the background I could barely hear the conversation.  The supervisor apologized for the situation, but I will not let CPR Plumbing in my house again.  They were totally unprofessional and not truthful

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2009 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHS-American-Home-Shield-Warranty-Company/internet/AHS-American-Home-Shield-Warranty-Company-Unprofessional-contractors-Internet-522714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHS - American Home Shield Warranty Company