Complaint Review: AHS American Home Shield

• Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: Musqueto — Clinton Maryland United States of America
AHS American Home Shield
P.O. Box 17866 Memphis, Tennessee United States of America

AHS American Home Shield I requested AHS to send contractor for AC repair. I was instructed to order AC service repair, pay the company and send the invoice for reimbursement. Memphis, Tennessee

My Ac unit stop functioning, I called American Home Shield (several times and even tried email contact). I had no success. I finally reach an agent who told me that their volume was very high because of the extreme heat. She asked me if there were health concerns and I told her of the health condition in our home. She said that I could call and get an AC service company to repair the unit and that I could pay them and AHS would reimburse me minus a $60.00 deductable. She gave me a list of companies not to call and I was careful not to call those companies. After I follow what they agent told me to do and got the unit repaired, AHS refused to reimburse anything. I have been with AHS for many years and paid thousands of dollars in coverage. The repairs cost me about $369.00. I did not believe after all these years AHS would do this to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHS-American-Home-Shield/Memphis-Tennessee-20735/AHS-American-Home-Shield-I-requested-AHS-to-send-contractor-for-AC-repair-I-was-instruc-906014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHS American Home Shield