Complaint Review: AHS (American Home Shield)

• Submitted: Sun, July 18, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, July 18, 2010

• Reported By: ITIS1232003 — WOODLAND HILLS California United States of America
AHS (American Home Shield)
P.O. Box 849 Internet United States of America

AHS (American Home Shield) Four plumbers all want to sell me services I don't need or they won't repair my house. Different issues Internet

I have had three different plumbing issues.   Each plumber who comes to my house says its not covered and I need to buy other items costing hundreds to thousands of dollars.   When I get a second opinion for the same leak, it is not covered for another reasons per the next plumber.  I was a trained plumber.  These guys are just trying to sell me items I don't need and convince me and AHS it is not covered because AHS pays them so little to do the work.  AHS is a big scam.    The plumbers are criminals trying to wrip off the home owner.  If you don't know about plumbing watch out.   Thieves, thieves and thieves!  Don't get a home warranty.    Just get the trade you need, when you need the person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2010 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHS-American-Home-Shield/internet/AHS-American-Home-Shield-Four-plumbers-all-want-to-sell-me-services-I-dont-need-or-the-624498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHS (American Home Shield)