Complaint Review: AIC Hydroderm Skincare

• Submitted: Wed, September 10, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 10, 2008

• Reported By:Long Island New York
AIC Hydroderm Skincare
www.hydroderm.com Culver City, California U.S.A.

AIC Hydroderm Skincare RIpped me off on my credit card and came back again a second time in one month! Culver City California

AIC charged my credit card on July 28 for 2 purchases which I never made in the amounts of $38.85 and $8.90 when i called they quickly credited me, no questions asked. Then on Sept. 8 they charged my card again the same 2 amounts. I found on the web that others are encountering the same problems with this company. They are operating a credit card scam and should be arrested, charged, fines and put away in jail for fraudulent credit card activity.

Long Island, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2008 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIC-Hydroderm-Skincare/Culver-City-California/AIC-Hydroderm-Skincare-RIpped-me-off-on-my-credit-card-and-came-back-again-a-second-time-i-371656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIC Hydroderm Skincare