Complaint Review: AID AUTO BROKERS

• Submitted: Sat, October 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By:Aventura Florida
AID AUTO BROKERS
1730 SW 30TH AVE PEMBROKE PARK, Florida U.S.A.

AID AUTO BROKERS DO NOT SIGN BLANK PAPERS AND GET COPIES OF ANYTHING YOU SIGN PEMBROKE PARK Florida

*UPDATE Employee: PROBLEMS

I was looking to buy a used car and i got this magazine and saw the add for this "AID AUTO" PLACE!!
First of all the price in the add was US$ 7,000 less than what they charged me at the end!

I needed financing and they made me sign a bunch of papers in blank stating that the system was down and they couldn't print them in that moment, and that they were going to mail the copies to me; which never happened.

I asked for a carfax report to the sales guy Ricardo (asian spanish)who took for ever and finally brought me one.

After a couple of weeks the vehicle BROKE DOWN! So I went back to the dealer, they stated I bought it "as is".

I told them I never got the copies of what i signed, they took for ever in bringing them... when i realized everything was different than what they told me.
The Selling price of the car was different, and they added so many fees that did not mention before.
Besides that, when the gave me the copies, I was surprised of seeing "my" signatures on papers i never signed. And not only that, the carfax was faked!!!!!!!!
I went to another dealer and asked for carfax of that vehicle, and THAT VEHICLE HAD SERIOUS DAMAGES AFTER AN ACCIDENT!!!!

PLEASE DON'T TRUST THIS PLACE... When i went to get an explanation nobody wanted to help me and they were rude and avoided me... but when i went to buy the car i got smiles from averyone!!

IF YOU NEED A CAR DONT GO THERE THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF FOR SURE!!!

Marianne
Aventura, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2008 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AID-AUTO-BROKERS/PEMBROKE-PARK-Florida-33009/AID-AUTO-BROKERS-DO-NOT-SIGN-BLANK-PAPERS-AND-GET-COPIES-OF-ANYTHING-YOU-SIGN-PEMBROKE-PAR-380354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AID AUTO BROKERS

PROBLEMS

AUTHOR: Chris - (United States of America)

We treat everyone of our customers with the utmost respect but unfornuately there are problems. We sell close to a 100 units a month. We have our vehicles checked out by the service dept and offer to let you take them to your mechanic. When we sell a vehicle it is AS IS we do not give warranties. We do sell ext warranties through a warranty company called allstate. Just like if you buy a plasma tv, a refigerator or a washer. ia m sorry the vehicle broke down but we can not be responsible everytime something breaks. We do our best to ensure a vehicle is in top working condition at the time of purchase