Complaint Review: AID Auto Brokers

• Submitted: Wed, October 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By:Fort Lauderdale Florida
AID Auto Brokers
1730-1790 SW 30th Avenue Pembroke Park, Florida U.S.A.

AID Auto Brokers AID Auto Brokers WILL SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR TRADE-IN Pembroke Park Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: TRADE INS

I traded in my vehicle for a vehicle they lied about a warranty on and later tried to sell me a fake warranty. After my bank funded the deal, they refused to pay my old car off. Everytime I call, they hang up on me. I am now stuck with 2 car loans until my attorney unravels this mess. STAY AWAY FROM THESE RIP-OFFS. Especially DVIR, Juan, & Marios!!!

Leftypolitico
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2008 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AID-Auto-Brokers/Pembroke-Park-Florida-33009/AID-Auto-Brokers-AID-Auto-Brokers-WILL-SCAM-YOU-OUT-OF-YOUR-TRADE-IN-Pembroke-Park-Florida-383933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AID Auto Brokers

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

TRADE INS

AUTHOR: Chris - (United States of America)

You were told that you were not able to purchase a vehicle if you traded your vehicle in because you owed alot more on it than what it was worth. You said you would sell it outright and now that you cant sell it, you can not blame us we did everything you asked us to do.